1. My wonderful husband. He is so good to me and so patient.
2. My Savior. There are no words that can really express my feelings about my Savior. Where would I be without him?
3. My family. They are so supportive.
4. Our house. We are very lucky to have somewhere to call home that is our's.
5. My nieces and nephews. They know how to make me laugh when I need to the most. I am grateful for the reminder to be more childlike.
6. Our jobs. We are lucky enough to have a steady income that we can depend on.
7. Life's little surprises. :)
8. My Best friend.
9. Sisters. They all are such good examples to me. I am very grateful for them.
10. Christmas Time. I love the spirit of Christmas and this time of year to reflect and remember our Savior.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Don't worry we are still around. Life has handed us a little surprise and we are just getting back on track. Adam is busy busy working. He has been working lots of overtime lately. As for me I'm just still working at the bank. Its getting closer to Christmas time. I'm pretty excited. I'm mostly excited to meet my newest nephew! He'll hopefully wait a few more weeks but it'll be fun that he's gonna make it here for Christmas! Well hopefully we'll get back on track with the blogging thing. See ya soon!