Monday, June 13, 2011

Til We Meet Again...

My Grandpa Halladay passed away this weekend.  I was lucky enough to have had a very special relationship with Grandpa.  We were very close.  I spent so much time with him when I was little "helping" him fix things in the shop and feeding the cows.  He taught me how to work hard in the garden and to appreciate the little things in life.  Grandpa was always so protective of me.  He cared about what I was doing with my life and would give me the best advice.  We were able to leave the hospital and go see him on Friday.  I was grateful for the opportunity to introduce him to my little Jaxon.  The spirit I felt was so strong.  I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel.  We love you Grandpa and will miss you so much.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your post Jaymie. Made me cry. :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great picture of you two!
    Love ya. Julie

    ReplyDelete