Saturday, March 26, 2011

Color Me Mine!

For the last couple of weeks Adam and I have been saying that we needed to go out on a date and do something fun.  Well, last Saturday after a very long day at a dance competition we decided to make the most of our evening.  We ended up going to Color Me Mine in Provo and we had a blast!  We spent almost 4 hours there just painting and hanging out.  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I could only take pictures with my phone.  They aren't the best quality but they will have to do...  Enjoy!

 Adam of course picked a motorcycle :)

And I picked a tower of pigs to help me save all my change!
And I needed lots and lots of purple!

My pretty much finish project...

Adam painting.

Adam still painting...

And finally done!

We went a week later and picked up our completely finished masterpieces! 

1 comment:

  1. Adams motorcycle is pretty cool, but I LOVE your pigs! So darn cute! What a great date idea :)

    ReplyDelete