Thursday, November 10, 2011

5 Months!!!

Yes that's right our little guy is already 5 months old!!!  I can't believe it!  I love watching him grow up!  His big accomplishment this past month is learning to roll over!!!  And no one even got to see it...  He was laying on the floor at my mom's house and she walked out to get the mail.  When she came back in he was on his tummy instead of his back!!!  What a trickster!  He has been so much fun lately.  And also so sick.  He has had a cold and has been so congested but he still humored me and let me take his pictures.  Enjoy!

 Yes that is a whopper's wrapper he is playing with.  It was the only thing that would keep him happy :)





 Mickey Mouse is Jaxon's FAVORITE toy!!!  Aunt Kara was in Disney Land when he was born she brought it home for him.  His face always lights up when I give him Mickey!!!



Mama and baby!!!  I love this little guy so much!!!


1 comment:

  1. He is so big and so cute! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks.

    ReplyDelete