Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful For...

1.  My wonderful husband!  He is the best husband a girl could ask for and such a good daddy!  I love watching him play with Jaxon and I am so grateful for the service he renders me!  Love you Babe!
2.  My baby boy!  Where would my life be without you and your sweet smile?  You have made my life feel complete.  You teach me patience and love.  I love being your mommy!
3.  My Savior.  Without Christ I wouldn't have the life that I have now and cherish so deeply.  I am so grateful so the many opportunities I've had to start over and make things right.  
4.  The power of prayer.  Without this wonderful blessings life would be so different.  I am grateful that I can kneel and offer a prayer for help or just to have someone to talk to.  Someone who knows all the answers. 
5.  The priesthood.  And a worthy husband who holds such priesthood.  I am grateful for the many blessings I have received throughout my life of encouragement and of healing.  I have watched many people be healed through the power of the priesthood and am so grateful for it.
6.  Trials.  Has hard as they are, they are always uplifting in the end.
7.  Stability.  I am so grateful that Adam has a good job that he can support our family so that I can spend so much time with our son.  He is such a hard worker.
8.  My parents and Adam's parents.  I can't imagine where we would be without such great support behind us cheering us on in all that we do!  I am so grateful for their example and especially their unconditional love.
9.  My nieces and nephews.  I love these kids so much!  I love watching their sweet spirits grow and how innocent they are!  They truly show me how to be, "...as a little child..."
10.  My sisters!!!  I love being so close to my sisters and for how much they ALL help me.  Every time I have a question about anything I always know I can call one of my wonderful sisters.  They are all such good examples to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment