Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!!!

I am honestly so sad to see 2011 go.  This year was probably my favorite one yet.  Mostly because I became a Mommy.  I have had to much fun raising my son.  I am so grateful for him.  It amazing me everyday that Heavenly Father entrusted such a sweet spirit to me.  I don't feel worthy enough for such a call as to be Jaxon's mother.  Half of this year was spent waiting anxiously for our little boy to join us and the other half has been spent getting to know him.  He is perfect!  This year has definitely had its ups and downs.  Two days after Jax was born we said goodbye to Grandpa Great.  I miss him.  I had the pleasure of having such a good relationship with my Grandpa.  I can't wait till we meet him again!  This was a big year for us for sure and has definitely been life changing but we have enjoyed our blessing and our trials and look forward to another great year!  We partied the night away at Grandma Sue Sue's house!  Grandpa Day made YUMMY hamburgers and we hung out for a while.  Although the babies were tired and so we came home way before midnight, we still had so much fun!



 After about 2 minutes of trying to get all 5 kids to sit still and look at the camera we gave up.  This is the best we could do.  Sorry Grandma. 

 This little boy however was super good for pictures.  Look how stinkin cute he is!!!

Happy New Year's Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment